On this website you will find all his information such as CV, Academic background, Working experiences and lots more.
Main competencies and skills: Market/Business Analysis, Business Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Business Development, Account Management, Performance Management, Presentation & Communications Skills.
WORKING EXPERIENCES (from the latest):
• Strategic Insights Associate at JTI (Japan Tobacco International) (Bruxelles, Feb. 2016 – now))
• Senior Analyst/Project Manager at Towers Watson (Bruxelles, Mar. 2013 – Dec. 2015)
• Analyst at Aon Hewitt (Rome, Feb. 2011 – Mar. 2013)
• Intern at Ferrero Asia Ltd. (Hong Kong, Jul – Sept, 2010)
• Intern at The JLJ Group (Shanghai, Dec 2009-May 2010)
• Double Master of Science degree in International Management from Fudan University School of Management and LUISS Business School. (Shanghai/Rome 2009-2011)
CLICK HERE: A LUISS Success Story: Aldo Santalco talks about Shanghai
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration from LUISS University.(Rome 2006-2009)
• From 2013 – SeekingAlpha.com’s Contributor
• From 2012 to 2013 – Teaching Assistant (Performance Management and Executive Compensation) at MBA, EMBA and other Masters at LUISS Business School
• In 2012 – Honorary Fellow (Cultore della materia) – Corporate Finance – LUISS University
• In 2011 – Author of the book: Technological Platforms, LAP Publishing, 2011
• Former Vice President Lions Club LUISS Roma Parioli
Specialties: Languages: Italian (native), English (Fluent), Spanish (Intermediate), French (Intermediate).
European Computer Driving License (ECDL),
Proficiency in: MS Office (advanced).
No profit website. All rights reserved.
Webmaster and owner : Aldo Santalco